Gender, Sexuality & Feminism (GSF) is an international open-access, scholarly, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal publishing theoretically innovative and methodologically diverse research in the fields of gender studies, masculinities, sexualities and feminism. More...
Call For Papers: Special Issue
The Editors of Gender, Sexuality & Feminism (GSF) invite submissions for a special issue on Economic Crisis and Recovery: Gendered Impacts and Discourses.
This special issue of GSF calls for papers exploring the impacts of economic and social policies within the broad context of economic crisis and recovery.
- Dr. Katherine O’Donnell, University College Dublin
- Dr. Ernesto Vasquez del Aguila, University College Dublin
- Ursula Barry, University College Dublin
- Professor Maeve Conrick, University College Dublin
- Dr. Sharae Deckard, University College Dublin
- Dr. Nata Duwury, National University of Ireland Galway
- Dr. Mary Gilmartin, National University of Ireland Maynooth
- Dr. Debbie Ging, Dublin City University
- Dr. Vesna Malešvić, National University of Ireland Galway
- Dr. Sandra McAvoy, University College Cork
- Dr. Jacqui O'Riordan, University College Cork