Gender, Sexuality & Feminism (GSF) is an international open-access, scholarly, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal publishing theoretically innovative and methodologically diverse research in the fields of gender studies, masculinities, sexualities and feminism. More...
Call For Papers
The Editors of Gender, Sexuality & Feminism (GSF) invite submissions for articles. All articles will be preceded by an abstract (150-200 words), five keywords, and a contributor biography (150-200 words). Word length is 6,000-8,000 words.
Articles should be submitted as word.doc files to the Editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see a detailed GSF style-guide for authors.
- Dr. Katherine O’Donnell, University College Dublin
- Dr. Ernesto Vasquez del Aguila, University College Dublin
- Ursula Barry, University College Dublin
- Professor Maeve Conrick, University College Dublin
- Dr. Sharae Deckard, University College Dublin
- Dr. Nata Duwury, National University of Ireland Galway
- Dr. Mary Gilmartin, National University of Ireland Maynooth
- Dr. Debbie Ging, Dublin City University
- Dr. Vesna Malešvić, National University of Ireland Galway
- Dr. Sandra McAvoy, University College Cork
- Dr. Jacqui O'Riordan, University College Cork